Domain status incorrently changed to PENDING TRANSFER

I am using WHMCS version 5.3.5.

One of our clients has two domains registered to their account. Let's refer to them as AAAA.com and CCCC.com.

Earlier today they began to transfer of a third domain "BBBB.com" from their old registrar to us (we register through resellerclub). The bug is that although prior to requesting this transfer domains AAAA.com and CCCC.com were both listed as "active" on the "My Domains" web page. Now only AAAA.com and active and this web page shows BBBB.com and CCCC.com as both pending transfer, so the client cannot update registrar details for CCCC.com.

I suspect this means that there is a bug in the code that prepares the list of domains for the "My Domains" web page such that not only is domain "BBBB.com" listed as pending transfer but so are any other domains that alphabetically appear in the list after it.

Edited by WindsorBoy
fix spelling and add regisrar info

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can you open a ticket to allow our team to check your activity log and investigate this further. This is not something I have heard any reports of from anyone else running 5.3.5 and I suspect there are more environmental details required to get a reproducible bug here.

Thanks very much,

Nate C

Ross,

If this is not something that is reproducible this is not something we can make a lot of progress getting resolved. I checked with our support department and none of them report seeing this issue occur with anyone else.

Right now I think the best thing would be to bookmark this as a possible place to look at in the future and see if we can catch it happening again and get more details to investigate in the future.

Thanks for the report and for following up.

Nate