I did fix the brazil site access issue they were having with my website.

Also i just submitted a update the other day so i will have to wait to add this to the next round per WHMCS addon site. However this new feature is already inside of any version ordered as of today.

And that feature is you can now edit the client letter in order to be more personal and even share some special links. There are instructions inside the new file.

DISCLAIMER: You edit the letter at your own risk, if you dont know what your doing and you mess up the letter and the script along with it, i wont be responsible for fixing it. I advise you keep a copy of the original file.

Some of you have asked to also have a feature where it will also create forum accounts for current clients, not just new ones.

How many of you are interested in that feature?

It will be all or none, i dont see a reason to have the feature only add clients A but not add clients B. So the feature will be all current clents or none, on or off. If you are interested in this feature please let me know and i will work on it. So far i have 1 vote for yes.

SPECIAL NOTE: When it comes to the forum activation, you have two options, NONE immediate access OR by admin. I prefer by admin because i dont want people signing up for fake whmcs accounts in order to access my forum. Also because i normally use that anyway even without this module.

The email verify will not work for those that register from whmcs using this mod as they are already getting an email with their information.

So just be sure you set the option the way you want it, and i always just go in every other day and activate the temps via the acp.

Edited by durangod

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update here regarding application. If you are using Wordpress multi site as your shell around WHMCS this module will not perform. You will need to turn off multi site. Also if your using WP as your shell around WHMCS and you are using the bulletproof plugin you will need to make some adjustments to that as well.

For those reasons we recommend that you dont use WP as your shell around WHMCS. We are seeking information from those who have dealt with this issue from other modules as to the solution and of course researching this ourselves. I am fairly confident that it has to do with the data stream leaving the WHMCS environment and then returning and having to manuipulate around WP's and bulletproofs htaccess. But a solution still has not been found.

This module also expects urls to be domain.com/whatever not whatever.domain.com you will either need to do mod rewrite or change the format of your directories to just folder format. We are working on a solution for this and will have it in our next version. (unless you have very specific needs for whatever.domain.com you dont need to use that format for your websites)

Also if you are running themes or modules with tons of js widgets (especially from google apps) in the footer. That too can cause js conflicts, but this is a global well known issue with all modules and software, so this is just a reminder. Google seems to want to take presidence over everything and so conflicts arrise and what would normally work does not until you remove the google app widget.

Other than those issues this addon module has perfomed flawlessly and wonderfully.

If anyone has run into the WP multi user or bulletproof issue with their WHMCS addon module as well and would like to share some solutions im all ears.

Thanks... :)

Edited by durangod

• 2 weeks later...

Since our informative updates to our modules seems to be too frequent for the forum here. Beginning immediately, we will only be offering support for our products via our own company forum. Meaning we will not be replying to any requests here on this post. Post your question here at your own risk.

You can find excellent support for all of our products on our support forum. If a product is not listed you may post a question in the WHMCS forum section or general section. We want to be able to offer you as much information as possible and as freqently as possibleregarding our modules, without any hassle. So please register and ask your questions here at this link https://www.durangodaves.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for your time and faithful business.

dave

• 2 months later...

Version 1.3 has been released.

Fixed a math bug

Added cURL process so cURL enabled is now required

Added process and config values to allow for a remote forum on another domain name.

So now regardless if your forum is local inside the whmcs domain or remote in another domain you can still create members of the forum once they register for whmcs.

Ill have this posted to our main site in about 30 min from now. And im also submitting this to the store as an update today.

Just wanted to give you heads up...

Please remember that ALL of our support for our products and services is at one forum location now. http://www.durangodaves.com/forum

Please register if you need support on this or any of our mods or addons. As we do longer use whmcs forums for support of our products.

Thanks for your time. :)

• 1 month later...

please please please remember folks that the only email we have for you when you order is your paypal email. This is where we will send your order. So (for some of you) rather than send me hateful mail that you did not receive your order, check your paypal email and your junk box and it will be there as i always send it asap. If you order something you will get it guarenteed, just check your paypal email address.

If there is a reason (as in some cases where emails are linked to support tickets) where the email will be rejected being sent to your paypal email, then give us another email address in the special instructions when you order. And we will send your order there.

Thanks for understanding. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Durangod,

I'm interesting in picking up your script and while it's only $10, I gotta ask why you mention centos/cpanel/whmcs/apache so much when talking about the addon.

Is there something that this plugin does with WHM/cPanel/httpd in particular? I assumed the plugin was directly calling the db and inserting values?

Hey there,

I tried adding you on Skype but I guess you haven't been on in a while.

I was curious does this only create a forum account if someone literally registers in WHMCS or would it add the user to the forum if they ordered a new product ad a first-time client without registering first?

Does it have any sort of feature like "only add to forum if they have X product" or anything like that, basically add people to certain groups like "domain clients" and "hosting product clients" or does it strictly assign them to "Registered Users" group in phpBB?

• 3 weeks later...

sorry im not getting my notices sorry about that, i feel horrible about missing you like this..

im not a huge skype user and i have been involved in a major project which has taken all my focus but im available now and im really sorry i missed your messages. You can always reach me a the email contact on the icodemods.com site.

You can choose which group you want to put them in under the config for the plugin, also it does only create the account if they register not when they buy something, i am considering adding that feature. Also the only reason i put cpanel whm and apache is because i only claim it supports what i tested it on, that is what i have and what i tested it on..

again sorry for missing you, its sad i have about 50 email addresses and 10 websites it seems like when someone wants to get ahold of me it seems they cant and i worry about that every day. I try to be as visible and approachable as possible but sorry im just not a huge skype fan, i basically use it if someone contacts me by email first i will go there to talk with them.

Sorry about all this, i did not mean to make you wait. I hope we can still talk and i will check my skype now.

update: just checked my skype and the only add request i had was one for dreamy kristine (we all know what thats about) and i dont think thats you so i declinded it.

Edited by durangod

• 1 year later...

If anyone ordered this and did not get your copy, let me know please i had an issue where i could not reach the customer to send them the addon files. You will need to confirm some information for me about the sale before i release the file in order to prove its you.

Thanks so much. :)