Hey, I'm a new member (I acquired your software around two days ago I believe) and have come across two bugs so far regarding version 5.3.3.

Bug #1

Whether the fault lies with you or 'Installatron' (a software installation plugin for WHM/CPanel) I don't know but after installing the software I got this error when clicking 'Complete Order' as well as many other pages:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: 9764e74b306bf0801866b0c4a0bc97cc' in /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php:766 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/WHMCS/Mail.php(0): PHPMailer->addAnAddress() #1 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php(703): WHMCS_Mail->addAnAddress('to', '9764e74b306bf08...', 'Site Owner') #2 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/functions.php(0): PHPMailer->addAddress() #3 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): sendAdminMessage() #4 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/cart.php(0): calcCartTotals() #5 {main} Next exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: 9764e74b306bf0801866b0c4a0bc97cc' in /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php(0): WHMCS_Terminus::whmcsExceptionHandler() #1 [internal funct in /home/admin/public_html/hosting/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

Upon inspecting the configuration in Installatron I noticed the admin email address had changed to '9764e74b306bf0801866b0c4a0bc97cc' and would not let me change this.

To fix it I searched for '9764e74b306bf0801866b0c4a0bc97cc' in my MySQL table and replaced it with my email address (it's the administrator email address).

After that I never saw the bug again and it worked perfectly.

Bug #2

When 'Allow clients to transfer a domain to you' is switched off in Setup >> General Settings >> Domains it doesn't stop 'Transfer Domain' appearing on the Domain Checker page.

I fixed this by adding the working condition check which appears in 'homepage.tpl' which is '{if $condlinks.domaintrans}', so I changed:

Code:

<input type="submit" name="transfer" value="{$LANG.domainstransfer}" class="btn btn-success btn-large" />

To:

Code:

{if $condlinks.domaintrans}<input type="submit" name="transfer" value="{$LANG.domainstransfer}" class="btn btn-success btn-large" />{/if}

On line 38 in 'domainchecker.tpl'.

This is in the 'Default' template in version 5.3.3, I'm sorry but have not tested the other templates.

------------------------------------------------------

Other than that AMAZING piece of software. I'm SO glad I stumbled upon and and wish I could repay you all for creating it somehow (I'm afraid I'll have to wait to see if my web hosting website is successful for that!).

Thank you so much for creating this invaluable piece of software and if I come across any more bugs I'll notify you all.

Thanks again,

Ryan Petrucci

(Artisan Codesmith Corp.)

NOTE:

The option to mass transfer still appears also - you just do the exact same fix as with any other elements linked to domain transfer and that's just wrap it in the same conditional tags as above.

Ryan,

Thanks for your detailed reports. In the future if you could stick to one report per post, it makes tracking things with the prefix easier.

We opened case 3792 to describe the fact that invalid email settings will cause an uncaught exception error. This is fixed and merged for the 5.3.4 release. Installtron appears to have setup invalid SMTP settings, that is a bug that needs to be reported to them.

I have opened case 4087 to track the issue with transfering domains being visable in the domain checker.

Thanks for your reports,

Nate C