5.3.3 Upgrade Causing Worldpay Callback to Fail - URGENT HELP PLEASE

alanp

Hello

We upgraded to 5.3.3 and have found that worldpay (futurepay) callbacks are not working for new customers. The futurepay agreement ID is not being entered into the database and the payments are not being marked as paid even though they are. There is nothing in the gateway log for these transactions.

It appears that existing customers are being billed correctly through worldpay and payments are being recorded correctly.

We have tried the patch but it has made no difference.

How can I downgrade.

Many many thanks

Alan

Hi

Yes I raised a ticket yesterday but I haven't had a response yet. This is a real problem for us as we have many new customers every day and we have to manually look at worldpay to find out if their payment has been successful.

I only wish we had not upgraded.

Alan

Same with Ideal transactions and paysafe transactions. Something in the new release is not configured right. Created a support ticket and all the support crew said was like: This is a 3rd party module what we do not support please contact the developer of this module. While it worked as a charm before the update.

WHMCS support is missing a very important thing here.

Hello,

We merged a fix for the worldpay future pay callback into the tree for 5.3.4 yesterday. I spoke with Matt today and we have uploaded a hotfix for this issue today:

http://docs.whmcs.com/HotFixes#Version_5.3.3

This should resolve your issues.

Nate C

I am now getting the following errors:

PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../../../init.php' in worldpayfuturepay.php on line 0

Our init.php is only 2 levels up from the worldpayfuturepay.php, not 3

Please advise urgently.

- - - Updated - - -

I am now getting the following errors:

PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../../../init.php' in worldpayfuturepay.php on line 0

Our init.php is only 2 levels up from the worldpayfuturepay.php, not 3

Please advise urgently.

I realise my mistake now, I did not place the file in the callbacks folder.