v5.3.3 bugs

Major bugs happening with v5.3.3 (just updated last night)... system is double posting payments, not sending automatic emails confirming payment, internal server errors occurring when attempting to view PDF invoices and when attempting to manually send payment confirmation email, over payment posted does not reflect credit on the account - that's what we've discovered so far. Yikes!!

I got smarty compile error on add payment twice after 5.3.3 upgrade which results in double posting payments. But it only happened twice so I have nothing to create a ticket as that doesn't happen all the time and no one will be able to reproduce this error(including me). It just occurs randomly. New version doesn't seem to be reliable.

atcynthia,

I am sorry you are having a negative experience with this upgrade. Can you use the bug reporting template found in this thread:

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?75142-Bug-Reporting-Guidelines

Right now I see a number of potential issues in your report, but there is not enough detail in your initial reply that I can start reproducing issues, getting cases filed, and working with the rest of our dev team to get them resolved quickly.

Bartucxp, I see you have also replied in: http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?85279-Smarty-Process-Bug-on-Email-Templates - one of our senior analysts is working on a ticket with that report and we are going to see what we can do to get that issue resolved.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Well, i had an issue that this new version 5.3.3 was invoicing a customer and lowered the invoice with credit, whilst this customer had no credit at all!!! Honestly guys, I have no idea what you do for testing before bringing out a new version, but this is so crap, the whole automation tool is unreliable and i have to spend so much time with this instead of running my business!