New Domains

lance

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's release of WHMCS 5.3.5 included a new version of the basic eNom registry module.

I wonder if this now takes care of the NEW domains as well ... or if it works in conjunction with the here metioned 'New Domains eNom Module"? Anyone knows? (Asking as we have not installed or used that NEW domains module.)

UPDATE:

Just saw this entry in the "changelog" for version 5.3.4 from two days ago:

"Case #4088 - Enom New TLDs Addon: Restore dynamic template vars"

(http://docs.whmcs.com/Changelog:WHMCS_V5.3)

Does it mean it works now?

John

Edited by basic

Definitely need to get this fixed ASAP in their module or with WHMCS, here's a question for you guys - just to clarify you are all referring to having it working (beyond premium issue) and fixing whois/etc then adding the new TLDs as normal aka via System->Products->Domain Pricing and adding the new TLD's under there yes?

We were extremely surprised come to find the wishlist/enom/preorder/etc module had so much work and promotion then come to GA and everyone is screwed and left wondering how/what works in that regard, very frustrating. Not to mention under ENOM there is NO page setup for GA pricing - if you look under Queue GA domains are not within and if you look under normal TLD's they are not there either - anyone found a spot for this yet? I'm assuming they do not have one yet, extremely annoying.

On another note, as someone else mentioned, has anyone had any experience using OpenSRS for New TLDs? We have an account with them mostly for international domains and SSL which works absolutely fantastic (added on renew/autorenew SSL capabilities) but have not really looked into New TLD's yet although they are generally on TOP of things especially with their modules which are updated constantly. We may give them a call and a shot with the new TLD's and will post back if anything new, otherwise will continue to hope to hear something on Enom New TLD's in GA howto with WHMCS - way unprepared.

Question to all: AFTER any of the "new domains" can be registered for the standard pricing (for example .bike or .today), is that *special* eNom add-on still necessary to be installed in WHMCS? Or was that only there for the landrush etc. periods? I see that with other resellers that offer the new domains, it is NOT necessry to install any sort of speical add-on module ... unfortunately their pricing seems a little higher than that of eNom.

John

sexy adn tattoo are released today but whois don't work?

.sexy|whois.uniregistry.net|No match for

.tattoo|whois.uniregistry.net|No match for

The whois was being wonky earlier this morning right when it went live and was returning everything as available, but it seems to be working now.

- - - Updated - - -

Question to all: AFTER any of the "new domains" can be registered for the standard pricing (for example .bike or .today), is that *special* eNom add-on still necessary to be installed in WHMCS? Or was that only there for the landrush etc. periods? I see that with other resellers that offer the new domains, it is NOT necessry to install any sort of speical add-on module ... unfortunately their pricing seems a little higher than that of eNom.

John

Yeah, that addon module is just for pre-orders and the sunrise and landrush phases. You add them normally once in general availability.

Hi

I have added the new gTLDs as follows in my whoisservers.php file:

.bike|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.clothing|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.guru|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.holdings|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.plumbing|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.singles|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.ventures|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.camera|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.equipment|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.estate|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.kitchen|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.gallery|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.graphics|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.lighting|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.photography|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.sexy|whois.uniregistry.net|No match for

.contractors|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.construction|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.graphics|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.land|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.technology|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

.today|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

Now when i try to query any one of these extensions its saying " There was a problem connecting to the domain registry. Please try again later."

Only .land, .technology and .today are working. Am i missing something?

• 3 weeks later...