Account information mail goes lost.

bazil

I'm not sure what is going wrong here. I have been setting up some hosting accounts for me and I will receive an invoice payment confirmation but I don't get the New account information mail. WHMCS says it has been sent so I added one of my other email addresses in the BCC field of the general settings mail tab to see if it really has been sent and I do receive the new account information mail on that address but not on the one that it is intended for.

I have looked in the spam box and it's also not there. So I can't imagine what is going wrong.

My mail settings are

SMTP

Port: 25

SMTP Host: mail.mydomain.com

SMTP Username: myusername

SMTP SSL Type: none

Can somebody help me as this is a rather essential step in the automatization process WHMCS should provide

I just changed my client info and added an iCloud email address and resend the mail and at that address it arrives so it seems to be a spam related issue. Any tips on how I can fix this because I tried this on 2 addresses before and it did not work. Seems like Apple is better in sorting out what is spam and what is not but I can't force my clients to get an iCloud email before they sign up.

• 5 months later...

I have the same issue

The New Welcome Host that i create in my WHMCS that is running mannualy becouse i have to verify the deposit in my bank account

When i verify that the client has pay the invoice i manually accepted that and when i think the mail is delivered is not.

In the client mail log the mail is sent but the client dont recieve nothing

Please some help here

Thanks in advance

best regards

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Do you see the email listed under the client's Email Log?

Is there any error at the time of sending under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log?

If the email is listed in the email log, and there's no error in the activity log, this means it was accepted by your mail server without error and left WHMCS. At which point it is not longer a software issue but a mail-server issue. IN which case you would need to contact your mail server admin to investigate.

If there is an error in your activity log, please post it here.