Configure Enom SSL, error

Hostabulous

I'm having the same problem. I usually go direct through eNom, but I hate how I have to keep topping up my account, so tried through WHMCS. I've contacted both eNom and WHMCS, and they're both telling me to get in touch with the other. Not good enough guys - I wanted to launch last week.

whmcs told me the problem is with enom's api. I contacted enom and they admitted the problem is at their end and that they are working on a fix. Here's their reply

Hello,

We are currently working on a fix for this issue. In the mean time, can you please try running the api command with the following parameters:

adminStateProvinceChoice=

techStateProvinceChoice=

billingStateProvinceChoice=

Contact state or province choice:

S state

P province

Please see if this returns the same error.

Actually the problem lies with WHMCS in that it hasn't updated it's ENOM module and some of the API calls are now deprecated. Here is the response we got from ENOM directly:

In your API call you need to specify state or province, since your client is in Canada it should be contact province not contact state. We used to accept that but no longer do now. You can state 'province type' and state 'S' for state or 'P' for province. That what is missing in your call. This is also stated in our API catalog for this command.