After domain check automatically to hosting plans! Possible?

onliner

Hello,

Me again. This time with a question for a suggestion on one common "enhancement". Just with goal to streamline the ordering process further and make it easy for clients to buy.

OK. In short terms:

I need client after domain check (and selection), when clicking on 'Add to cart' or similar - to be taken to web hosting plans in order form! That is the logical way.

Currently, client need to click on "No Hosting! Click to Add" which is kind of non intuitive. Order process should "take" user through whole process smooth, without any unnecessary questions or options.

Maybe someone already created this mod? A couple of lines with the code maybe...

Cheers.

Currently, client need to click on "No Hosting! Click to Add" which is kind of non intuitive. Order process should "take" user through whole process smooth, without any unnecessary questions or options.

WHMCS is usually setup for customers wanting hosting with a domain, rather than a domain with hosting - although I can see that it should be able to do both paths.

you could edit configuredomains.tpl to make the above link more obvious, but you can't easily add steps to the order process... occasionally you can bypass ones already there, but not insert new ones!