Next due date start count when product is Active

criat

Hello,

I would like my products billing to be calculated as soon as they are Active, not as soon as they are ordered.

For example, my customer orders a hosting plan. For figure of speech I activate it one week later, the client will still be billed for those 7 days, even though his order was "Pending".

I would like the billing to be counted as soon as the product is "Active".

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I see, but there isn't a option like this built-in WHMCS?

I never used it live, so I'm not even sure if it works like this already... Seems pretty standart, the life time of the product start counting as soon as it active, and not as soon as the bill is generated. Is it like this already?

Hi friend;

In fact when your client pays, the service get started and this is something standard. But I have a good suggestion for you:

A. You can change the DUE DATE when you are accepting the product. However it's not so hard, cause when you click on "Date field" It automatically brings the today date and you only need to press it ans "Save Changes".

B. If you check the php scripts for the form-action o "Accept Order" button you may surely add a new line which it's work it to change the start-due to today and the end due to [Today + Duration]. I will surely take a look at the codes and update you if I find any solution.

Have a wonderful time

Benjamin

Hey,

My main concern was the invoice e-mails wich said something like

Google I (17/11/2013 - 16/12/2013)

Wich seemed to be the period the product would be active. But it takes around 3 days to activate a Google account, and the client might think he would lose his 3 days.

I'll just re-format the emails so these mistakes does not happens

Thanks for your suggestion

Good night