Maxmind not working

Si

Hi,

As far as I can see, maxmind is set up correctly with a score of 2.5 for telephone orders and 3 to block the order.

I'm deliberately putting through ridiculous orders, (I'm in the UK with a UK IP) but putting US states, and CITIES with a country of Tunisia etc and no blocking ever occurs.

The 1000 credits on my maxmind account aren't going down any either.

The only block that happens is when I use a free email address, but I already had that blocked using the CONFIGURATION | Manage Banned Emails with the downloaded list of 1350+ domains.

Anyone help? or give me ways to test?

Thanks

Si

Hi,

Yes curl is installed and the log shows the call to maxmind is taking place.

Logs show:

06/09/2007 06:38 Order ID 19 Passed Fraud Check System

06/09/2007 06:37 Order ID 19 Fraud Check Initiated System

I thought at first it was because I was logged in as admin on the same pc, but logging out and placing a fraudulent order and it still went through.

Step 6 - 7 seems to take about 25-30 seconds to complete which makes you think some checks with the api at maxmind is happening, yet my account with maxmind still shows 1000 credits.

I'm not sure this is a WHMCS issue, but possibly an issue with my maxmind account.

Will check with their support.