[PHPCore] Account Security

PHPCore

Hello WHMCS License-Holders,

PHPCore is happy to release version 3.7 of the account security module, it has been updated to include the version checker, the registration system (including our support for the addon), and some general improvements.

You can download it by clicking phpcore-whmcs-acctsec.zip

Please remember to show your support by registering your installation, It's FREE! :)

The Account Security module is a very simple addon module that allows you and your staff to verify that the answer given to the security question in for example a live chat or phone call is valid, in "Supervisor mode" it also allows you to view the answer while in regular "non-supervisor" mode you can only give an answer that will be returned valid or invalid.

It's a simple, but effective and nice addon. Best of all it's 100% free and open source.

Hello WHMCS License-Holders,

PHPCore is happy to release version 3.7 of the account security module, it has been updated to include the version checker, the registration system (including our support for the addon), and some general improvements.

You can download it by clicking [ATTACH]5115[/ATTACH]

Please remember to show your support by registering your installation, It's FREE! :)

Hi,

will be good to include installation instructions

• 2 months later...

I like the concept but I assume I am missing something - I thought it would disable the view of the client page until the client properly verified the PIN. It looks like this Module also redirects you to the Addon page for verification instead of presenting the Correct or Incorrect PIN on the client summary page.

In my opinion, I would like to see this module as the Client Summary Page; where the Client Details are not viewable until the PIN is correctly entered. Once the correct PIN is entered the Client Summary Page can be viewed.

Also, I attempted to register the module and their website was offline.

Cheers!

• 7 months later...

i was downloaded but i don't know you website don't working why? please fix you problem. and please give me step configuration this module in administrator.

i don't know what enter for here

Username of what?

MD5 Password

Supervisor Password

API URL

Registration Code

please give me description about that.

thanks

• 7 months later...