Invoice Number still the same....

ciaoweb

Hi,

I have a client that has a PayPal subscription of £26.00 per month, the problem is that each month he gets always the same invoice number that's 269 and all past transactions with a balance that's -£312.00.

How can I sort out this issue?

It is from my side so I can cancel the order and generate a new one or is from my client side so I have to ask him to cancel the PayPal subscription?

The only thing I remember was that more that a year ago I setup the invoice to be sent for twelve months at that amount...

Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Roberto Ciccolella

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Are you saying that no new invoice is being generated for the services, so when their PayPal Subscription sends a payment, it's credited to the original invoice?

If so, it sounds like your issue is that new invoices are not being generated. Please start your troubleshooting at http://docs.whmcs.com/Invoicing_Issues

• 1 month later...