Licensing addon Help

Sledro

I am setting up a software selling website using WHMCS and its Licensing addon. So i have it set up in the admin cp that when a client buys a product the Licensing addon is generating a license, and the software is there to download.

But how do i integrate it into my software to work with the addon, i never got any files to download for the add on ?

I'd check your emails and / or your product details again, it sounds like they should be providing you with some code to insert into your application (to integrate the licensing with your software), I'd assume a set of instructions also.

If you don't find it, create a ticket with WHMCS and they should help you get going with this.

I'd check your emails and / or your product details again, it sounds like they should be providing you with some code to insert into your application (to integrate the licensing with your software), I'd assume a set of instructions also.

If you don't find it, create a ticket with WHMCS and they should help you get going with this.

Yea it says here on there docs page that

Integrating the Check Code

The code used to integrate the license check is included with the addon in the file check_sample_code.php.

I hvent got any check_sample_code.php. ??