Remove a country

letsurf

I saw an example like this letsurf. There is no country option on their website user registration form. Then i removed myself from the template file but this time reg form stopped working so here is the real question: Where is the registration form validation options?

Well there is a few in Setup -> General Settings -> Other

Though for the most part I recall a template edit would be needed, removing the fields if you wanted and inserting "blank" or "pretext" fields. In other words they would be hidden from the order form and the admin will see what ever default value they put in there.

I'd like to remove the Australia option from the country options in the checkout page. Where can I do this at? I have access to the whmcs folders but can't find the one that lists the states/countries.

you can remove countries from the dropdown list (or add countries to it), by editing the following file:-

whmcs folder -> includes -> countries.php

"AW"=>"Aruba",

"AU"=>"Australia",

"AT"=>"Austria",

so to remove Australia, just delete the line highlighted in red and it will be removed from the dropdown.