Subscriptions, prorated and full term

seanh

Question

I'm trying to determine if I can use this software in my environment. My product is sold in a few different ways and I have a friend where their customers get multiple invoices each month, which I can't have happen.

My product is sold in the following ways:

1. Customers buys a one time license

2. Customers buys a monthly subscription

3. Reseller buys option 1 or 2 at one of three discount tiers

For option 2 they need to be able to purchase the product any day of the month and have it automatically renew each month until cancelled. If they have multiple subscriptions they can get an invoice multiple times a month depending if they purchased on different days.

For option 3 they can purchase at any time of the month for a prorated amount. As an example if they buy on the second to last day of the month they are only charged for the last two days of the month. On the first of the month, however, it would charge them a full month for that subscription and any other on the same invoice. Is this possible like this?

Please let me know if I need to clarify anything.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question