Configurable Option Groups > Starting From Price

Jaggl

Hello,

i have hidden some Configurable Option Groups (See Picture 1) but the Starting From Price will take the Hidden to calculate the Starting from Price! (Picture 2)

In my Eyes the Starting from Price in this scenario should show 12€ as this is the fist which is not hidden!

Can someone please help me with this?

1.jpg

2.jpg

i have hidden some options but they are still added to the > Starting from Price in the Order Page.... In my Eyes when i hide an option the Order page should not take this option to calculate the starting from price. the first unhidden option should be used....

is there no Addon out which can handle this?

• 2 months later...

Don't think I understood this thread correctly, but think it's relate to a issue I have. Basically I setup a Product SSL at a monthly rate with Configurable Options of 'Years 1,2,3' with their monthly prices, but in the cart the price doubles, why is that?