Export Email Log

nzrunner

When viewing a customer, the Email tab shows every email sent from the system that relates to that Customer. Is there a way to export that list?

I use an external system for billing a customer for support, and would like to be able to export the list and then use that as the basis for preparing my client support invoices. I should add, I am currently consulting in a country where I have NO after hours internet access, so I cannot simply have WHMCS open and prepare it from the screen. I would like an offline export so I can prepare the invoice offline.

Any suggestions?

WHMCS Version: 5.2.7

Edited by nzrunner
Change word to invoice NOT export

adnan and John

Thanks for the advice!

I had already identified that, but as I am going to be billing regularly (fortnightly or possibly even weekly), I had hoped to be able to export it from within the UI.

I am investigating using the "Add Billing Entry" option when submitting a ticket response, and have opened a separate thread with an issue I have encountered with my testing of that process.