Few Newbie Questions !!

ashutosh9910

Question

Hi,

I am a newbie here so pardon my lack of knowledge about the system.

Here are a few questions that I had before opting for WHMCS.

1. I have Domain Reseller Account with Reseller Club.

I have a Plesk control panel (Reseller Hosting) and a WHM (Reseller Hosting) from another provider.

Question - Would I be able to Integrate all of them into WHMCS and provide an integrated client area for my clients using this.

2. I am creating a front end website for my domain name and hosting services in ASP.NET. Are there any complexities in integrating the client area made in PHP (WHMCS) with this website.

3. Reseller Club also provides their own managed website. If I use that, can I combine this front end to client area of WHMCS.

THanks

Ashutosh

5 answers to this question

Hi,

1. Yes. Reseller Club is a supported module as well are Plesk & cPanel / WHM.

For Plesk & cPanel / WHM just create 2 servers.

3. I haven't personally used Reseller Club in many years but I believe their managed website (or storefront) is designed to work as a standalone. If thats still the case you would need to either use the frontend or your WHMCS with your own design.

Thanks Alex.

That solves my queries for the most part. However. I still need to know the major point:

2. I am creating a front end website for my domain name and hosting services in ASP.NET. Are there any complexities in integrating the client area made in PHP (WHMCS) with this website.

Anyone. If that works well, I guess I am all good to get WHMCS as my preferred client management system.

Thanks

Ashutosh

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

There wouldn't be any problems, provided PHP is available on your hosting environment for WHMCS to operate on. You'd simply link from your .asp pages to WHMCS' .php pages. As far as I know ASP doesn't have any problems with hyperlinks to PHP files ;)