Invalid value "" for parameter "registrant_street"!

yusuf81

I have a few domain that I register manually at internetbs before using whmcms. After I use whmcms, I started manually entering client data and domain to whmcms.

But when I run "Modify Domain Contact Details" and choose "Use Existing Contact" option, it's show error

--------------------------------------------------------

Registrar Error

Invalid value "" for parameter "registrant_street"!

--------------------------------------------------------

Is it a bug or some error on my entries on contact details?

/http://i.imgbox.com/abju6Yfa.png

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Can someone comment on this? I have exactly the same problem.

I have found the following thread as well with the similar issue - https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?62918-Invalid-value-quot-quot-for-parameter

Still, at that thread, the guy links to the WHMCS documentation for a solution, which is related to Specific Additional Domain Fields. I think my problem isn't related to the Specific Additional Domain Fields.

My domain was manually registered at Internetbs, which now I have successfully renewed through the WHMCS and I am controlling it from the WHMCS (still using Internetbs as a Registrar). It's the .com domain and I didn't change anything that would require the Specific Additional Domain Fields.

My problem is with the parameter "registrant_street" which is the default value. The error is the same as OP has described.

Can someone help?