5.1.9 Renewal for multiple domains fails halfway through but no error

Just put in ticket SGL-234002.

Can you guys check that renewals for multiple domains are being correctly processed for all of them?

A customer renewed 12 domains. With no error messages, the result of that order was 6 renewals and 5 email confirmations.

I'm using Netearthone, i.e. Resellerclub module.

Was this also resolved with the fix you received from Andrew?

Unfortunately not.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: what are your memory limit and max execution time settings?

Can you post in this thread?

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?76858-PHP-memory-limit-and-max-execution-time-your-settings

I'm asking because Andrew has replied to my ticket saying this:

From your description it would sound like a memory limit or max execution time limit being exceeded when the domains were being renewed.

With no confirmation, and no continuation of the renewal process, a fatal error must have occurred. As the domains were renewing OK up to this point, the above would be the only things that would make sense.

Unfortunately a fatal error is just that, fatal. All processing stops and WHMCS is unable to log that an error has occurred.

I don't think this would mark the domains as processed in the pending order though (i.e. I can't send them to the registry, and the checkboxes are not clickable).

• 3 weeks later...

WHMCS has made it clear to us that they will not fix any bugs in version 5.1.9, even if the bug was introduced in the 5.1.9 "security patch". So, we are out of luck with the 5.1 series. The 5.1.9 patch broke PHP session variables, which caused one of our main modules to fail. So, we were unable to use 5.1.9. They will only advise to upgrade to 5.2.7.