Serious issue but no solution yet from WHMCS

host699

I have notified a serious issue to WHMCS almost 20 days ago, the commuincation is also going on, but its leading no where, its like we send information that information is checked after 24 hrs and one word answer comes to us saying to send the link where the error is there, ofcourse we write the complete information with link but after 24 hrs we get a message asking a link and we give link again and next 24 hrs again waited

Again i am saying the issue

while placing an order in WHMCS the invoice number gets created, as soon as the invoice gets created when we go to place the order final step teh product changes, it shows the old product under the client with new invoice number and the moment we mark paid the old product gets processed instead of new product.

This is a serious bug and i had lost nearly 10 clients and i had accidently assuming new domain hve renewed domain for 10 yrs a big disaster. my customers assume they are paying me but it ends no where

Ticket reference no : DOH-942892 please check the same and update it.