User name field corrupt

Trax

Hey guys i'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issues?

I have reseller hosting running whmcs, i connect to the server with a normal setup, user name and whm remote access key. (first server)

I also connect to another server with another host using api username and api password, and this is where the issue started. (second server)

To set up whmcs to connect to the second server i was given a api key for the user name field, when i have inserted this it has changed the user name field for all servers, even when i change the user name back on the first server and save it, it forces the api key from the second server into the user name field. I have also noticed now that if i make any changes to staff member accounts and hit save the key is also been forced into the user name field on these too :/

The obvious solution to me was to delete the second server that users the api keys and where the issue started, so i have done that, but even though i have done this the api key that was deleted with the server is still somehow being forcefully inserted into the user name fields on the any servers and member groups i add or change. To resolve this i have to go into phpmyadmin and make the changes that way.

Anyone know what is going on here or how i can fix this from happening??