whmcs support

andy40

Yes i will next time but to be honest i never thought anything of it i just noticed them online after opening the ticket, if whmcs don't use support in india its up to them to check why someone from inida was on my site from there's ?

if whmcs don't use support in india its up to them to check why someone from inida was on my site from there's ?

The first logical step is showing that's what actually happened, based on your logs. If it shows India but somehow WHMCS is involved, then it becomes something for them to look into, I'd suggest. :)

Hi anyone else having problems with support i cant seem to get any answer at all. it use to be great now it sucks. i opened a ticket 15 hours ago and had someone on my site from whmcs that was based in india they had a look around but got no reply.

So opened another today still no reply,

Yes i will next time but to be honest i never thought anything of it i just noticed them online after opening the ticket, if whmcs don't use support in india its up to them to check why someone from inida was on my site from there's ?

Please stop repeating that someone from WHMCS, from India, was on your site. It's up to you to manage your site, its up to you to secure your site.

If you did not get any bad traffic from India, or the US, or anywhere on the Web, your site is not online. Bad traffic is a part of every day life. On the other hand, if you can show me a log file or screenshots of someone trying to get into your server from the WHMCS support system, from over in India, I'd like to to see it.

Otherwise, please stop repeating this and stating that its up to WHMCS to know who's logging into your site.

Did you ever post the ticket ID here?

Thanks

Please stop repeating that someone from WHMCS, from India, was on your site. It's up to you to manage your site, its up to you to secure your site.

If you did not get any bad traffic from India, or the US, or anywhere on the Web, your site is not online. Bad traffic is a part of every day life. On the other hand, if you can show me a log file or screenshots of someone trying to get into your server from the WHMCS support system, from over in India, I'd like to to see it.

Otherwise, please stop repeating this and stating that its up to WHMCS to know who's logging into your site.

Did you ever post the ticket ID here?

Thanks

I never even said that someone had tired to gain access to my site ? below is my first post

Hi anyone else having problems with support i cant seem to get any answer at all. it use to be great now it sucks. i opened a ticket 15 hours ago and had someone on my site from whmcs that was based in india they had a look around but got no reply.

So opened another today still no reply,

I had a problem with the domain checker and just said someone from whmcs in india took a look that's all.

and because i said india they all wanted to know if whmcs did have staff there.