Constantly being logged out of WHMCS

nzrobert

I keep getting logged out of WHMCS dont know why, but this is what the admin log looks like. I seem to be getting logged out of other WHMCS sites also. If it is an IP address related issue, I would like to turn it off for my installation in any case so that I can use it without having to login again and again.

Thanks!

/http://www.e-koncept.co.nz/loggout.jpg

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

You might try disabling the Session IP Check under Setup > General Settings > Security tab, that would help if your IP address changes frequently.

If your IP is static then are you able to stay logged in with "Remember Me" ticked? If so it's probably a PHP sessions misconfiguration on your server.

I would have started a new thread but the title would be pretty much the same as this one. Feel free to move if needed.

I am having the same problem, only it is here on the WHMCS forums. Everytime I click anywhere within the forums I am required to login. No matter if I've been on the current page for less than a minute and click elsewhere, I'm still required to re-login.

Also my posts most often never make it through and just disappear. I just posted this comment - no errors, no moderator cue notice, no nothing - it just disappeared.

• 4 years later...
On 11/06/2013 at 6:12 PM, WHMCS John said:

Hi,

You might try disabling the Session IP Check under Setup > General Settings > Security tab, that would help if your IP address changes frequently.

If your IP is static then are you able to stay logged in with "Remember Me" ticked? If so it's probably a PHP sessions misconfiguration on your server.

I have same problem, but my ip is static .. Can explain me, why i go out ?

• WHMCS Support Manager

• 3 years later...
On 6/11/2013 at 7:12 PM, WHMCS John said:

Hi,

Thank you ... Thank you !! i've been looking for this solution for the longest of times. Thank you