Support departments & Product Info Will Not Save

360DomainHost

I just installed WHMCS 3.2.5 and while setting it all up I noticed that it will not save support departments or product info. When I add a support department is says that the department is saved but then it isn't listed. The same thing happens when I try to setup products. I add the description, save, select cpanel as the module but nothing happens. WHen I check it again, it does not save. I noticed that the only thing it does seem to save is the product name. The price shows that it's saved but when you check the link, it shows it as a free package. So, I assume it's not registering that I have set it as a recurring price.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I got my WHMCS license from my host. How do I get support for problems without posting here? I tried to submit a ticket at your desk but it's saying I have to purchase a license from you to be able to access the support desk?