How does clientareasecurity.tpl work and from where is it called?

paperweight

Thank you brian -- I see that but it is "Change Security Question" which existed before in previous version of template. is this the same functionality as before or am I missing something?

You must enable two factor authentication in the back end before it will show up on the client side.

Ok yes I am seeing that too in the code now. Ok, I understand now. Many thanks Brian and MemoryX2 for your help!

But it would be great to have a full/complete changelog of the template files to understand what does what and what is new and what has expired. It seems not too difficult and would save lots of time and aggravation from all of us clients. And if the info is available, it would be great to better organize it all in the Upgrade/Install pages so everything is easy to find.

Ok yes I am seeing that too in the code now. Ok, I understand now. Many thanks Brian and MemoryX2 for your help!

glad to have helped - though I only knew the answer as I spent Friday doing a file/code comparison of every tpl file in the template we use, compared with the latest "Default" template of 5.2.4.

I agree about your point about listing the changes in the templates - hopefully with the next update, there aren't too many changes.