Missing template changes when upgrading to 5.2.4

paperweight

I am updating my WHMCS from 5.1.3 to 5.2.4. I am in the process now of updating my template with changes.

On this page it lists the template changes:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_5.2_Release_Notes#Release_Information

However only Version 5.2.1 has specific template change details on that page. Those specific changes are very hellpful and I just implemented those, but the specific template changes for 5.2.2-4 are missing. Is there a page that lists those elsewhere? Thank you for your help~

Thanks Mark. But that link only lists the changed files -- it does not list what is changed inside the files. For example in Version 5.2.1, all the changes are listed for the templates. I need to merge the changes in those templates with my own template so that is why I need a changelog of the template file changes.

Try using a file compare program. We use diffork (Mac) for these types of changes. In the past specific template changes were missed in the documentation so we took this approach.

As an example there is another new file in the 'default' theme called clientarearecordslimit.tpl that was never mentioned.

It does not take long to compare each of the new template files in the download against our current templates. This update was less than 30 minutes.