Long standing WHMCS client - Support what has happened ?

DF-Duncan

Geez, that's a bit pathetic on WHMCS side...

So technically, this is what has happened.

We buy WHMCS from 2010, 2008 for a few of us.

- WHMCS Support is amazing, fast and helpful.

- Secure billing system, etc.

- Become a dedicated customer.

- Support WHMCS though a tough time after they got hacked.

- Support them when they fix exploits and bugs.

WHMCS Partners with cPanel.

- Support starts slacking.

- Not helpful support.

- WHMCS seems to be putting current customers last.

That is what it looks like to me.

At the moment, Michael, you have 3 open tickets. According to you, via one of those tickets, you also have multiple private messages sent to Staff, not sure why you'd PM staff for help, but you have.

2 of those 3 open tickets has to do with the Two Factor Authentication, have been replied to by Matt himself, you have acknowledged his replies in both, and he has acknowledged by his posts, that he has seen them, one he even confirms an issue.

Your reply: "Fantastic"

Which I stated and added pictures. That was: 28/03/2013 19:25 by myself Michael Dance || Client

Not had a reply and this is going into April.

That's actually only 3 whole days, and today is Sunday. "going into April" makes it sound like you've been waiting months, you haven't. The ticket was opened on the 25th, 7 days ago, and in it, you changed topics twice it seems to me. And, in your last post in that ticket, you are disagreeing with what John has explained to you.

And of course we have your posts here on the forums recently as well.

Doing some quick and dirty math, less times these posts, tickets and PMs by you, by 1000 people.

I'm not sure what your thoughts are on WHMCS Staff, but this isn't Microsoft with unlimited resources and manpower. WHMCS is growing, in clients and in Staff and yes, it's taking some time, you bet.

That is what it looks like to me.

I'll tell you what it looks like to me, it looks like piling on and complaining when there is no need for it.

My only question then is, why? Why all the hostility here and finger wagging and cPanel trashing? What purpose does this serve your needs??

Do you think it will help get those private messages answered any quicker? Or get someone into your WHMCS installation and fix something that may not be broke, faster?

Feedback is important, solving issues, new and outstanding, is also important to be sure.

What is not important, IMHO, is the unneeded complaining about issues that are not complaint worthy, just to complain. That sort of feedback helps no one, muddles up threads where people are trying to get answers and makes visiting these forums a bit more problematic for those who visit looking for valid answers to issues.

Your timeline of events as you see them and posted here is false. You've been speaking to the same exact people you spoke to before cPanel entered as you are right now in your open tickets. WHMCS is putting no one last, the team is doing its best to keep up with all the duplicate reports and tickets, frivolous queries that are best answered in the documentation with a bit of reading, and actual issues that demand actual attention.

These bash fests must end. I see no need to leave these sorts of comments keep rolling in and piling on, thread after thread. Unless they work themselves out going forward in a more professional manor, I'm going to have to start moderating them more often. I doubt anyone wants that.

This is yet another thread that has run its course and is now closed. See you over on the next one.