I need to prevent the BIG RED UNPAID in the default template invoice

Cape Dave

This is not the same as it was before (I just removed the UNPAID from a line in the invoicePDF.tpl file)

Here there is no UNPAID to delete. It seems to be a default setting that I do not know how to change.

I am attaching the file in case someone knows the answer they can tell me exactly what to do.

Thanks, Dave

invoicepdf.zip

Pretty sure we've gone over this before?

Starting at line 26, it sets the default condition as red, bold and 28 point size. Above that is where it defines what should be there for other conditions like paid, collections, etc...

If you wanted to completely remove status (try at your own risk), you need to comment out lines 7 through 34 by adding /* on line 7 and */ on line 34. Test.

In the Portal template, the code is DIFFERENT. So yes, we have been over THAT before. But the code is not the same in this file that I attached. So the solution is not the same :( What I am going to do is set the default condition to white and try that. I do like the other conditions such as PAID and REFUNDED. These make sense. No where else in all my business dealings does a company issue their invoice with an UNPAID status on it. That is assumed.

I'll post my results here. Thanks for the tips.