Domain Availability Lookup integration code issue

akboselk

Hi all

I've applied the latest patches and my version is 5.1.4

However I noticed that Domain Availability Lookup integration code isn't working.

When someone try to search a domain it redirected to client login page

any idea to fix this ?

Thanks

I have noticed this as well, domain checker was working until the new update - now it takes you to client login.

Hi all

However I noticed that Domain Availability Lookup integration code isn't working.

any idea to fix this ?

Thanks

Hi all

any idea to fix this ?

Thanks

Any fix for these?

I found the code for the domain lookup which I put on the front page of my website somewhere in the WHMCS admin backroom, but now for the life of me I cannot find that section or it has been removed - so I cant even check whether the fields you send to domainchecker.php have changed.

I found the code for the domain lookup which I put on the front page of my website somewhere in the WHMCS admin backroom, but now for the life of me I cannot find that section or it has been removed - so I cant even check whether the fields you send to domainchecker.php have changed.

did you meant Domain Availability Lookup codes ?

Then your WHMCS Admin area >> utilities >> Integration codes

I noticed when you use something like "?search=bulkregister" or "?search=bulk" then it redirects to login page. If I use just domainchecker.php it redirects fine to that location. Weird.

domain search working fine through /domainchecker.php if you still login into Admin Area

When you logout from the admin area and try to search domains, then it will be redirected to Client login page.

* I have another installation with WHMCS ver 5.0.3 and It worked fine. After I applied patches and updated to Ver 5.0.4, Then Same domain checking issue ...

Hope WHMCS aware of this problem

domain search working fine through /domainchecker.php if you still login into Admin Area

When you logout from the admin area and try to search domains, then it will be redirected to Client login page.

* I have another installation with WHMCS ver 5.0.3 and It worked fine. After I applied patches and updated to Ver 5.0.4, Then Same domain checking issue ...

Hope WHMCS aware of this problem

Even if logged out get the exact same issue. very weird :/

We are facing same issue after patch applied.

Edit: I just solved my problem. I checked current whmcs integration code and previous whmcs integration code and found token value is different. I updated token value and now working fine.

Edited by ExonHost

We are facing same issue after patch applied.

Edit: I just solved my problem. I checked current whmcs integration code and previous whmcs integration code and found token value is different. I updated token value and now working fine.

We found this worked for a few minutes, and then the token showing in whmcs changed breaking it again.

We found this worked for a few minutes, and then the token showing in whmcs changed breaking it again.

Yes, same issue facing again. I submitted a support ticket and they provided me fix and now domainchecker.php doesn't working totally. I am waiting for support reply.

Still no fix for this issue? WHMCS told us to upgrade to 5.2.2 but this version of WHMCS doesn't support one of our primary payment gateways. I hope they are working on this domain checker integration issue!

I just don't understand why WHMCS creates a security patch with issues like this. :S

Edited by webenter

This was fixed in 5.1.5. It failed to work in the 5.1.4 patch (applied to 5.1.3 installs) and was one of the reasons 5.1.5 was rushed out, and for me, it solved it instantly.

What I did with domain search boxes outside of the cart was add the onclick function so that when people inserted their mouse to type in a name, it changed the page to the domain cart page. This was a temporary fix until 5.1.5 which resolved the issue.

• 2 weeks later...