Simplehelix.com

Hi,

That is a good integration, could you give me a few pointers on how to do this.

Did you include the whmcs template files within your current site design or your current design within the template files ?

If you could give a brief explanation that would be useful.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

lol Copyright doesn't mean anything. Anyone can add a © to their page. It doesn't mean he paid for it to make it legal. It just means he just added it to his site.

It's definitely not different enough; I was able to spot the obvious rip from AT&T the moment I saw the site. That's more than inspiration; It's copying :)

• 1 month later...

hehe :P

its been a while since i last checked this thread and i'm pretty surprised by all these comments :o

i want to first say that i thank you all for your feedbacks, feedbacks (negative/positive) are always welcome and i am always open to suggestions.

as for some of the topic being discussed above,

you see, the way i see it is that, inspiration is a beautiful thing and I am the type that if i like what i see, then i will get what i see. it is true the site was an inspired work by a beautiful site i came across. it is something i wish to keep and keep improving upon the design because i love it so much.

but sooner or later, i do expect it to completely grow out of the original design and come up on its own entirely.

we are just a starting company and at this stage, design is the least of my worries. but even so, it seems we are going in the right direction so, so far so good and i am actually very pleased with the results i been getting.