[[Accounting Addon]] How would you like it to be ?

Hi, we used whmcs for several years and we did not use other accounting software, but now we need it because we tired of using xls.

We would like to build a bridge for free accounting systems or a custom development, but we would you to give opinions about it.

If you are personal or a small size company that would find useful integrate whmcs (sales, incoming, etc) with accounting, without paying for accounting software, how we should focus to bridge it?

Please express your opinions. We would give to community by middle of March, up to your opinions. :)

Main Alternatives (with demos):

Gnucash - Phreesoft - Jfire - FrontAccounting - OsFinancial - SqlLedger - Wave (free but in cloud)

Comparative:

http://accounting-software.entrepreneur.com/

• 2 weeks later...

The KashFlow module isn't anywhere near finished and requires a lot of work. Matt has been kind enough to provide the unencoded version so we can make some changes but have hit a snag.

Once finished I'm going to be providing a copy to Matt which hopefully he'll distribute but we need as many people as we can to vote on https://kashflow.uservoice.com/forums/191840-general/suggestions/3625946-add-a-date-option-to-the-applycreditnotetoinvoice- to get the KashFlow guys to add the feature :)

Bridge between WHMCS and an accounting package and I agree with Daniel it should be a strong intergration

I second that and i recommend a strong quickbooks integration.

I'm using Quickbooks UK edition for more than 5 years and i am very satisfied.

I think a very important feature is to sync the paid invoice numbers (unpaid invoices are proforma) among all others.

Edited by nimonogi

• 2 months later...