ClientExec migration

HumzaB

Well, I've recently migrated from ClientExec to WHMCS, now the Invoices are not generating for some reason, even though they're set to generate 14 days in advance [invoices from previous ClientExec clients]. The price has been set properly under the Products/Services field under each customer. I've run the cron script too, but no avail. Any ideas as to why? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

There are a couple of reasons for invoices not generating, the most obvious are that there's a cancellation request for the service ("Disable Auto Renew" ticked for domains) or it's in cancelled, terminated, fraud or expired status. It could also be that the cron job is not being run, please ensure you see "Cron Job: Completed" under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log once per day.

If it's neither of those then it's possible an invoice was generated but then deleted by a member of staff - you'd need to check the client's Log tab to see that. As WHMCS never generates duplicate invoices for the same date after deleting an invoice you would need to manually move the Next Due Date forward/back to have a new invoice created. Doing this should get invoice generation going again.

If it's none of those please open a support ticket with admin and phpmyadmin access along with the client + service in question for us to investigate.

• 2 months later...
As WHMCS never generates duplicate invoices for the same date after deleting an invoice you would need to manually move the Next Due Date forward/back to have a new invoice created. Doing this should get invoice generation going again.

Ahhh crap! I manually deleted some invoices that were generated thinking they would be regenerated after I finished fixing my import issues. Is there anyway to see which invoices were deleted?

Roch Lambert