Still making a few changes

KeithT

Alright every1.... uv all seen my posts asking newbie questoins about whmcs and now u get to see the site so i can get sum feedback from all you long term users...

ull all see why i asked about how to do certain things about the listing of the new pages and login requirments..lol

be gentle i cry easy..lol j/k

main page: http://www.kandcwh.com/test.html

Client/billing side: http://www.kandcwh.com/Billing

OK here we go :

as i understand this is the very first time you build a website , don't tell me otherwise .

nice try , get yourself someone to design a cleaner one for you.

i have only one suggetion for you:

CHANGE EVERYTHING AND STOP CRYING :)

Donate To Us

If you would like to Donate to use please click the link to the left. There is no Donation to small

i was going to donate for you to help you pay for a webdesigner but the link is not clickable

Alright every1.... uv all seen my posts asking newbie questoins about whmcs and now u get

I must have missed them, I auto-tune out most posts written in anything other than English.

The tough question is where to start ...

Ok some obvious points:

1. you probably don't have permission to use the various logo graphics you have at the bottom - cisco, sun, dell etc so take them off

2. get someone who can read and write to go through your AUP

to use an un-normal usage makes no sense at all

3. lose the frames

4. anyone with half a braincell will see through all the crap about you providing multi-redundant links, and see that you're just a customer of a softlayer customer, so be honest.

I cant say anymore as your sites gone offline

1. you probably don't have permission to use the various logo graphics you have at the bottom - cisco, sun, dell etc so take them off

Please dont be upset that I have permission to have these logos on my site. * wheres urs again?* I do not just upload things on my page to make it look like i have sumthing to offer when I dont. If I did not have permission they would not be there.

please show me the un-normal usage? *someone that can read and write* again i apologize that mines not through word where the customer has to download the file just to read it.

3. lose the frames

I use frames for the purpose unlike ur page all the infomation you provide important or not is not all placed in one little area where the customer has to scroll allllll the way back to the top just to navagate to another page.

4. anyone with half a braincell will see through all the **** about you providing multi-redundant links, and see that you're just a customer of a softlayer customer, so be honest.

Again. I dont just provide information on my site to make it look good. The information provided on my page is a fact. The information provided is straight up and to the point and not alot of non sence that is posted unlike some iv seen.

I cant say anymore as your sites gone offline

Well must be urside of the world the page is still up and has been ever since i built it...

I thank you for you input as that is what im after but DO NOT tell me what i need to take off my page in your opinion regarding things *

Please dont be upset that I have permission to have these logos on my site. * wheres urs again?* I do not just upload things on my page to make it look like i have sumthing to offer when I dont. If I did not have permission they would not be there.

Please post details of your ICANN accreditation to show you're entitled to use their logo as you dont appear on their website.

Which Cisco kit do you have under Fastnet agreements to allow you to ue their logo ?

What is your AS number so people can verify the connection to MCI and QWest ?

please show me the un-normal usage?

go to your AUP, press Ctrl-F, type "un-normal" hit return.

4. anyone with half a braincell will see through all the **** about you providing multi-redundant links, and see that you're just a customer of a softlayer customer, so be honest.

Again. I dont just provide information on my site to make it look good. The information provided on my page is a fact.

K&C Web Hosting and Design provides it's customers with redundant connectivity to the Internet via many different backbone providers so if one link goes down, data flow is being automatically re-routed to another backbone provider.

How exactly do you manage that with a single connection to one upstream and using provider agregate IP space ?

I'll leave you to souly relay on your 12 year experienced web designers ...

from your site:

All of our Web/Graphic support staff has been doing graphics for clients going back as early as 1995.

so i assume this was a 1995 design :)

you cant tell me if your "designers" have been doing this since 1995, that framed old looking site was all they could come up with.

Where are your 15 years of web site designs, it says coming soon.

also per http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.kandcwh.com, why dont you have 15 years of history.

All of our Customer Service support staff has been in the customer service field for over 15 years

ok, just give us one other site besides the martial arts site over , lets say, 2-3 years old to show your not telling a little white lie, come on, show us...

wait 15 years....hmmm. that would put your designers doing websites from the start of the internet revolution, may want to trim that down a few years to say...10 maybe..

last, Get rid of the no right click thing, all anyone has to do is use firefox and its worthless.

OK here we go :

as i understand this is the very first time you build a website , don't tell me otherwise .

nice try , get yourself someone to design a cleaner one for you.

i have only one suggetion for you:

CHANGE EVERYTHING AND STOP CRYING :)

Donate To Us

If you would like to Donate to use please click the link to the left. There is no Donation to small

i was going to donate for you to help you pay for a webdesigner but the link is not clickable

Why in the world would a legitimate business have a donation button? Unless its a non profit org. doing charity, there is absolutely no reason ever to donate to a business. Thats just plain retarded.

I am sorry, but im quite certain that most of the "facts" on that site are lies. There is no way that someone with 12 years web experience would design such an ugly site, especially when they boast about coding by hand so they dont have any errors, but the page has over 35 errors and 5 warnings on it.

I feel bad that i appear to always be negative in the showcase forums, but come on people, post a site thats worth showcasing. I could only see someone being proud of this design if they just started learning HTML.

Well, thats about all I feel like stating. You know me, Mr. Blunt. If you dont want my opinion, you better private message people for opinions versus post it here in public. =P

Any data you enter here is submitted securely and is encrypted to reduce the risk of fraud

and just how do you accomplish this when you do not use ssl?

does your credit card processor know your taking card details on an unencrypted page?

also checked http://whois.webhosting.info

kandcwh.com

IP Addresses: 75.126.234.88

IP Country: United States

Reverse IP Lookup: IP hosts 143 domains

Hosting Company Name: N/A (Total Domains: 0 )

dont get too big on us too fast, ok.... :lol:

Any data you enter here is submitted securely and is encrypted to reduce the risk of fraud

and just how do you accomplish this when you do not use ssl?

does your credit card processor know your taking card details on an unencrypted page?

also checked http://whois.webhosting.info

kandcwh.com

IP Addresses: 75.126.234.88

IP Country: United States

Reverse IP Lookup: IP hosts 143 domains

Hosting Company Name: N/A (Total Domains: 0 )

Dont forget the domain registration of kandcwh.com, it was only a month ago. The site isnt even on a dedicated IP address (thus reason for no SSL. And the server is so poorly setup that his shared ip address resolves to some lord of the rings webmail. I know im being a jerk here, but im pretty sure he started it. =P

you host your customer sites on the same box as your main website / billing management system - that could be a problem

That test is actually fairly unreliable.

Guys i dont really think its right to flame the crap out of them.

I know your just picking the obvious, but to me its unethical of competitors to openly flame anothers business on a public forum.

Not only does he look crap. but u do too.