Wordpress Integration & WHMCS License limitations.

jmdezigns

Question

I know that you offer integration services for WHMCS. In the case of integration with Wordpress, would this allow for users to access WHMCS when they login to the Wordpress site with their WP credentials?

On a seperate note, upon purchasing WHMCS, am I purchasing a single use license, or can I install the system on multiple sites?

Thanks,

Joshua

2 answers to this question

For that level of integration, you will have to contact a developer or find a pre-existing bridge. Most integration services will just take an HTML template and mold it around WHMCS.

Each WHMCS license is issues on a per-domain basis, so no - you would need an individual license for each site. However, WHMCS will give you a dev license absolutely free that you can use for development purposes. But the dev installation must either be localhost or in a password-protected directory on a production box.

Contact Steven @ GoHigherIS ... They have an integration product that initially integrated Joomla and WHMCS and their new Integrator V3 in beta supports Wordpress and other products. I've used this product for my Joomla site for the last two years now. I'm in the process of using the beta now and things are quite stable. J!whmcs is listed here on the 3rd party apps.