Automatic Setup of Account on Order Failed

dscurlock

Automatic Setup of Account on Order Failed (A DNS entery already exists for this domain and must be deleted first)

Can someone clarify this futher?

What DNS entry? Where is this DNS entry? Where must

this be deleted?

The DNS nameserver was set to the same DNS

of WHMCS, so why did this fail?

Hey,

The error says that their is a matching name on the server for DNS entries as the one you are trying to create.

This means, either the account was already created, or the account was deleted but the DNS entires were not.

To fix this, login to root WHM and go over to DNS and find delete DNS entries and go from their.

From,

Adam

• 7 months later...
Hey,

The error says that their is a matching name on the server for DNS entries as the one you are trying to create.

This means, either the account was already created, or the account was deleted but the DNS entires were not.

To fix this, login to root WHM and go over to DNS and find delete DNS entries and go from their.

From,

Adam

I received this same error. I logged in to WHM and there is no dns entry for the domain on the account I am trying to create. Also this was an order where the customer did not want a new domain registered. However I cannot find in the order or account information whether they wanted to update their nameservers themselves or wanted me to transfer the domain.

The order has been paid but only for the hosting account which I cannot set up on the server. Any ideas on how to get around this?