Comodo WHMCS Beta Plugin

I would like to know If anyone is interested in Beta Testing Comodo's WHMCS Plugin please post a thumbs up and I will provide you with the details.

Thanks,

Michael

why offer this as WHMCS already has this

http://docs.whmcs.com/Enom_SSL_Certificates

also if you are a Comodo reseller then Comodo already have their own WHMCS module that they will provide resellers

why offer this as WHMCS already has this

http://docs.whmcs.com/Enom_SSL_Certificates

also if you are a Comodo reseller then Comodo already have their own WHMCS module that they will provide resellers

Hi sorry for not pointing this out earlier I am from Comodo and my original post has since been edited.

This is our first WHMCS Plugin and it is now available as a beta to those interested in testing our direct integration with WHMCS.

All i know they was working on one maybe they did it

i checked their site also checked their reseller site and cant find any link to it anymore, so maybe what they gave was a Beta version (they never said) or you have to ask your account manager for this now.

not really used this as i found a reseller that offers several ssl certs by serveral providers.