WHMCS intergrate websitepanel

DJSean00

Question

Hi All,

Quick question in regards to integrating with websitepanel.

I have websitepanel installed and configured and is working well however it is missing a KB and ticket system.

That's where I'm looking at WHMCS to assist. But I guess my question is I see people integrating it with websitepanel but isn't that a duplication of some of the tasks that websitepanel can already do that WHMCS also does?

I guess I'm asking from a hosting perspective that when a user signs up their account can be created and everything done in website panel like mail, ftp, dns etc.

If you were to integrate with WHMCS would you simply chose the best one at doing that task and disable the other in WHMCS or websitepanel?

Cheers

Sean.

2 answers to this question

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

WHMCS works in conjunction with your server control panel software. WHMCS provides an order form for your clients to choose the product, place their order, enter their payment details and processes the payment via your preferred gateway. It can then automatically have WSP create the account on the server.

Furthermore it will then generate renewal invoices next month/year/whatever and if the client doesn't pay send reminder notices and even automatically suspend/terminate their account to encourage clients to pay up - all without you needing to lift a finger.

I don't believe any of this functionality is available in WebSitePanel.