Need Programmer after Franksworld

loup

Over the past 7 months, I was working with Franksworld for customizing WHMCS for my business needs. I need a new programmer to complete several outstanding tasks. I would also like to count on this person/company for continual future development needs as well.

Thanks, Lou

Hi Lou,

In addition to offering commercial WHMCS modules I also offer custom WHMCS module development and WHMCS customization assistance. As for my qualifications, I have a Master of Science in Software Engineering from Regis University and a B.S. in Computer Information Systems from Clemson University and 10+ years programming experience.

If you would like a quote on any of your projects, just send me a PM or an email to sales@serverping.net with the requirements of your project.

Thank you,

I really appreciate everyone that has contacted me regarding this work I need performed. I have found a very good candidate through this forum and am no longer looking for assistance in this area.

Thanks again,

Lou