namesilo not sync'ing

Si

A few months back I started moving all of my domains away from Enom to namesilo.

They've been extremely helpful and I've worked with them to develop a module which has been working brilliantly in all aspects.

So I'm saddened to see that in 5.1.2 the single cron works with every other registrar I use, but not with namesilo.com.

Is this an oversight or can this be fixed please, or do I have to run a single cron to sync my namesilo domains?

• WHMCS CEO

With custom registrar modules, until you add the new domain syncing functions _Sync and _TransferSync to them they won't be able to utilise the new domain syncing method. But once you've done that, it should work just like the built in modules - although if the independent sync file is working you don't have to.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Namesilo have apparently written to you re this, but have received no response yet. They have been looking for documentation on these new functions but can't see anything. Can you point them in the right direction or reply to them please?

Thanks

Si

• 2 weeks later...