whmcs auto accept order after 1st payment

yjHosting

ok guyz

Im posting here after doing alot of research and stuff but still i couldnt find a solution.

I have 4 products and for those 4 products provisioning is set to : Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received

My IPN and all correct

When a customer place an order, and make payment invoice is being marked as paid. so until that no issues, but only problem is welcome email is not sent. as soon as i login to my whmcs i see the order as Pending. I got to Accept the Order manually to send a welcome mail.. i need to make this automated and im sure there is a way..

I checked logs no errors at all..

Anyone who got this correctly? i mean there shouldnt be any manual intervention. As soon as the customer makes the payment, he should receive welcome mail. any ideas?

Thanks

Sam

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

If the account is successfully created on the server then the welcome email you've selected on the product configuration page should also be sent automatically yes. What entries do you see under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log at the time of ordering please?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue on all new orders with 5.1.2. The gateway log is showing successful payment and invoice is marked paid, but everything is still pending until we manually accept the order. Welcome email is not sent, product download is not activated, and license is not issued from licensing module.

• 2 weeks later...