Simulating historic information

nVee

I have a couple of questions which I hope someone can clear up for me. We installed and moved over the WHMCS last week, imported all of our clients using the whm import manager and over the weekend I managed to setup all of our clients accounts and prices

1) I noticed that when I imported the clients, their next payment date and amounts was 0.00. All of the accounts imported was imported according to the products which I have setup to match that of our server, yet the prices did not automatically update. I managed to update them all manually but lets say I do a price increase, will it automatically change the package on all accounts or is this a manual process?

2) We use mainly debit orders to do our payments. I have setup that next due date will always be on the 7th, and invoice date will be on the 1st. I am slightly worried that I will manually have to indicate which users made payments as appose to indicate who did not, is there a workaround to this?

3) With our accounts I can see that we can say start date or registration date. Is there a way I can get WHMCS to simulate historic information? At the moment it says we have made 0.00 but is there a simulation where I can see how much we have made?

4) With the debit orders, will I have to process each payment to the accounts? Is there a way of automating this so that I would not have to confirm payments for each user, but rather indicate who did not make a payment? So auto payment unless I specify otherwards?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

To answer your questions:

1. It will not change the price for existing customers. For that you can use the Bulk Price Update tool:http://docs.whmcs.com/Bulk_Pricing_Update_Utility

2. If not using one of the automated payment gateway modules you will need to record payments manually:http://docs.whmcs.com/Transactions

3. You'd need to set the Next Due Date back, click the "Generate Due Invoices" link on the client's Summary tab and an invoice will be generated for that historic date, you can then record payment against the invoice. Best to start at the furthest date and work your way forward.

4. Regrettably this is not a feature WHMCS currently has.