Debit order as payment gateway

nVee

We do not really work with credit cards, only 12 months payment in advance and debit orders. I would like to setup instead of sendint the user to a payment gateway rather to get a form where they can provide their banking details or something in that line, also how do I setup the products so that it works until i stipulate a payment was missed via debit order? I am using netcash which is a debit order merchant in south africa.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

A direct debit module is being included in the upcoming v5.1 release. Clients enter their bank details when paying an invoice, you can then view them on the Reports page so they can also be printed and exported as a CSV.

They'll be subject to the same automatic suspension/termination as normal, but you could always disable that and handle all suspension/termination manually.