when installing whmcs clan 5.0.3 get Internal Server Error

james86

ok never had this happen to me every time i go to install whmcs i get Internal Server Error

when i install sql that come up 1st i get Internal Server Error some times i cant to the admin info fill it in hit button start to go then boom Internal Server Error i have got it to install 1 time out of like 45 trys but when you get the Internal Server Error i go back to the install it say upgrade from 3.0.2 or what ever i try upgrade over and over then i get

We receiving the following error:

Errors Occured

Please open a ticket with the debug information below for support

File: upgrade451.sql

Line 1 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'4.5.1\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

Errors Occured

File: upgrade452.sql

Line 1 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'4.5.2\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

Errors Occured

File: upgrade500.sql

Line 1 - Duplicate column name 'homewidgets'

Line 2 - Duplicate column name 'widgets'

Line 3 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'activity_log,getting_started,income_forecast,in come_overview,my_notes,network_' at line 1

Line 4 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'activity_log,getting_started,income_forecast,in come_overview,my_notes,network_' at line 1

Line 5 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'activity_log,getting_started,my_notes,todo_list ,whmcs_news\' WHERE `id`=3' at line 1

Line 6 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'admin\', \'Support Ticket Department Reassigned\', \'[Ticket ID: {$ticket_tid}' at line 1

Line 7 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'AttachmentThumbnails\',\'on\' )' at line 1

Line 8 - Duplicate column name 'onetime'

Line 9 - Duplicate column name 'description'

Line 10 - Duplicate column name 'recurringcycles'

Line 11 - Duplicate column name 'allowqty'

Line 12 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'invoice\', \'Invoice Refund Confirmation\', \'Invoice Refund Confirmation\', \' at line 1

Line 13 - Duplicate column name 'nameserver5'

Line 14 - Table 'tblemailmarketer' already exists

Line 15 - Duplicate column name 'order'

Line 16 - Table 'tblbundles' already exists

Line 17 - Table 'tblmodulelog' already exists

Line 18 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'1\', \'101\'), (\'2\', \'101\'), (\'1\', \'102\'), (\'1\', \'103\')' at line 1

Line 19 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'5.0.0\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

Errors Occured

File: upgrade501.sql

Line 1 - Duplicate column name 'defaultgateway'

Line 2 - Duplicate column name 'contactid'

Line 3 - Duplicate column name 'contactid'

Line 4 - Duplicate column name 'hidden'

Line 5 - Duplicate column name 'orderdata'

Line 6 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'2\', \'71\'), (\'2\', \'73\'), (\'1\', \'104\'), (\'2\', \'104\'), (\'1\', \'1' at line 1

Line 7 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'5.0.1\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

Errors Occured

File: upgrade502.sql

Line 1 - Duplicate column name 'showgroup'

Line 2 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'5.0.2\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

Errors Occured

File: upgrade503.sql

Line 1 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'5.0.3\' WHERE setting=\'Version\'' at line 1

yes fresh copy db was clean every time or remade

every time i install it clean i get Internal Server Error some point in the install so that stoping the install and sql not install full so its a older whmcs

so i go back to the install link it ask me to upgrade

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Unfortunately a 500 Internal Server Error is just a generic error message from your server, you'll need to check your server error logs for the actual cause of the error. With that information we can then assist in identifying the cause of the problem.