vT16 Hosting

vT16

Hey Folks,

I am new to these forums, like i am new to WHMCS! I have spent the last couple of days creating my website and off cours, integrating WHMCS to my design in the best possible way!

I have read around in the showcase forum, and i can see that a lot of people get "yelled" at becuase their integration is to simple! I am really not interrested in such comments that is telling me that my integration is to easy, or that i have just edited the header and nothing else!

I am interrested in real critiques, negative and positive. Things you think looks good, things you would like to change to make it better! Things you would like to have removed, or things i could add!

Please help me make my integration with WHMCS look as good as possible :)

See my whmcs at http://www.vt16.com/billing/

Thanks

Freddy,

vT16.com

It's a great looking site, and I'd be hard pressed to find anything with which to be critical. One minor nit: I'd like to have the Support link to also be in the blue menu as well as the black (upper) menu. It could say "Support Home" or something. This way, all of the support features are available in close proximity.

Love the design. Keep up the good work!

Thank You for comments so far,

I have added the button Support Home in the blue navigation, and to be honest it looks a lot better now :P

About the portal theme, i dont think it fit like i want it. And doing a change now would be kind of stupid as i have worked a lot to get it look like it looks now! So would be better for me to do changes on the integration i have already done ;)

Thanks, and please come with more comments!

Freddy,

Thanks m8,

Please let the comments comming! Its really appreciated!

I have taken a screenshot when a client is logged in, so you can see the menu and the client panel! I would like to get your comments on those if possible :)

imgplug.com/viewer.php?id=bfi1185495573e.JPG

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Freddy,

Hehe,

Thanks for the compliment! Were you can get that template? Well you cant, unless you buy it from me :P Its a custom design i bought from a good mate / designer.

Only one of it in the world, and thats the one i have thanks :)

Freddy,

I'm new to using whmcs, where are the skins/themes? are any provide with the software?

2 come with the product, but you really should only use them as a template to design your own. Since you run a web development company, that shouldnt be an issue. =)

Also, please do not hijack threads in the future as this thread has nothing to do with your post. Just open a new thread in the correct forum category.