No longer receiving "WHMCS Cron Job Activity" after May 29th.

KuJoe

Anybody else missing this e-mail? The last one I received was May 29th shortly after midnight. I confirmed the cron is running nightly and when I manually run it there are no errors. I have tried reverting the dbconnect.php file without any impact and have downloaded a fresh copy of WHMCS and overwrote all of the files, grabbed a backup and also overwrote all of the files without any luck. I changed my mail settings in WHMCS assuming that the password had some "bad" characters in it without any luck either. All other e-mails are being sent and received normally it's just this one report that is not.

Anybody else experiencing this before I go and open a ticket in WHMCS's already filled help desk?

That could mean the the cron isn't completing. What's appearing in the activity log within WHMCS when the cron runs? The last step is to update the usage and bandwidth, then the cron ends. The last reported item in the activity log may help to track the issue down.

We have 1 cPanel server and yes the logins are correct (it's creating accounts normally). What's the last line in the activity log for the cron if not "Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update for Server ID 1"?

We have 1 cPanel server and yes the logins are correct (it's creating accounts normally). What's the last line in the activity log for the cron if not "Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update for Server ID 1"?

Cron Job: Completed

- 12/06/2012 04:00 - System -

Cron Job: Completed

- 12/06/2012 04:00 - System -

The final step for the cron job i believe is emailing you, check the email login details. it is possible your mail server is down, also have you recently setup spam assassin? is shouldnt be affecting local mail, but its worth whitelisting *@yourdomain.com just in case its playing silly beggars

Increase your php memory_limit and see if that fixes it.

It's currently set to 512MB but I'll increase it to 1GB just for fun (threw another 512MB on the VPS also just in case it actually uses it). :)

The final step for the cron job i believe is emailing you, check the email login details. it is possible your mail server is down, also have you recently setup spam assassin? is shouldnt be affecting local mail, but its worth whitelisting *@yourdomain.com just in case its playing silly beggars

The login details are correct (other e-mails are being sent by the system without issue). I'm using Google Apps for mail right now although I am looking to change our system e-mail to another provider.