Jump to content

KuJoe

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by KuJoe

  1. Can this be added to the PayPal page in the documents under the troubleshooting section? Thanks!
  2. For those of you who accept Paypal and have "Require Shipping Address" and "Client Address Matching" selected, you might notice that these 2 things are not enforced when somebody pays with a Paypal Subscription, this has allowed quite a few stolen Paypal issues with us because if they click the Subscription button, it doesn't check or ask for any address info so they can pay with a stolen verified US account and still pass the Maxmind check by using their country for the order. For a few weeks we just forced one time payments but some clients wanted to setup subscriptions so here we are. Just edit the viewinvoice.tpl file in /templates/YOURTEMPLATE/ with the following: Find: {$paymentbutton} Replace with: {php} global $allowsub; $userid = $this->_tpl_vars['clientsdetails']['userid']; $result = mysql_query("SELECT id FROM tblinvoices WHERE userid=$userid AND status='Paid'"); if (mysql_num_rows($result) > 0) { $this->assign('allowsub','1'); } {/php} {if $allowsub eq "1"} {$paymentbutton} {else} {$paymentbutton|replace:'<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but20.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Subscribe with PayPal for Automatic Payments">':' '} {/if} That's it, it's very basic but it meets my needs for now. I tested this with a few accounts and new orders and it worked properly (although it's probably not 100% foolproof since clients can see the Paypal Subscription info in the page source). Don't forget to delete the viewinvoice file from the template cache folder (templates_c is the default name I think).
  3. I've opened a ticket with WHMCS hoping they might know what I'm doing wrong but I figured I'd post here just in case somebody here might know and if not, I can post a solution here for others if I find one. This is driving me nuts, all of my other functions work properly but I cannot get this one to work at all: function mod1_gen($var1) { $result = "success"; return $result; } Although when I change it to this, it dies and shows "success" on a blank page like it's supposed to so I know the function is being called correctly and is working, it's just the "return" that doesn't work: function mod1_gen($anyvar) { $result = "success"; die($result); return $result; } I have over a dozen other functions in this module that all work correctly, just not this one. Any ideas what would prevent "return" from working? There are no error logs anywhere on the server and I have debugging enabled and no errors are being displayed. I've been fighting with this for almost an hour and I can't figure it out.
  4. I can't figure this out for the life of me. I have an external script that runs via a cronjob and I can get it to suspend the actual service and open a ticket but I want the script to change the service to "Suspended" in WHMCS so if the client logs in they'll see it suspended with a specific reason. I can update the suspendreason field but I can't change the domainstatus for some reason. I'm thinking it has something to do with the enum values but I don't know what that means and my searches haven't helped either. Here's the code I'm trying to run: $mysqli->query("UPDATE `tblhosting` SET domainstatus = 'Suspended' WHERE `id` = '". $id ."'");
  5. I have been getting e-mails from MaxMind regarding "MaxMind Alert URL Failure". I have replaced the old IPs in the callback file and I haven't received any other e-mails from them since: /* Maxmind IP's are: 50.97.220.229 50.97.220.230 174.36.207.187 174.36.207.188 174.36.207.189 */ $maxmindipaddresses = array('50.97.220.229','50.97.220.230','174.36.207.187','174.36.207.188','174.36.207.189');
  6. The login details are correct (other e-mails are being sent by the system without issue). I'm using Google Apps for mail right now although I am looking to change our system e-mail to another provider.
  7. It's currently set to 512MB but I'll increase it to 1GB just for fun (threw another 512MB on the VPS also just in case it actually uses it).
  8. How does this relate to "ALL WHMCS USERS"? What impact does this have on companies who do not use Nochex and have no plans to? I've read this thread hoping I missed something but I'm pretty sure I haven't. Might want to get the title fixed to avoid further confusion unless I really did miss something in which case please be more clear on this so others like me can avoid the issues Nochex could cause us.
  9. KuJoe

    cron job

    I'm in a similar boat. I've given up trying to fix it though.
  10. We have 1 cPanel server and yes the logins are correct (it's creating accounts normally). What's the last line in the activity log for the cron if not "Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update for Server ID 1"?
  11. The last item is: Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update for Server ID 1
  12. Anybody else missing this e-mail? The last one I received was May 29th shortly after midnight. I confirmed the cron is running nightly and when I manually run it there are no errors. I have tried reverting the dbconnect.php file without any impact and have downloaded a fresh copy of WHMCS and overwrote all of the files, grabbed a backup and also overwrote all of the files without any luck. I changed my mail settings in WHMCS assuming that the password had some "bad" characters in it without any luck either. All other e-mails are being sent and received normally it's just this one report that is not. Anybody else experiencing this before I go and open a ticket in WHMCS's already filled help desk?
  13. I no longer get the daily "WHMCS Cron Job Activity" e-mail. The cron does run, just doesn't send an e-mail. If I run it manually I don't see any errors and the activity appears in the logs.
  14. Sorry to bump this, but this is by far the best addon I have ever purchased BUT I've been fighting with it for a while now without any luck. It's causing a lot of downtime lately for my websites whenever I click the "Verify" button and recently it started bringing my website offline when processing new orders. Anybody else experiencing this?
  15. Hello, can you please adjust the current indication for the selected service for support tickets? Possibly with an icon or using another color? The color difference isn't very clear for color-blind users and I personally can only see a slight difference in the colors if I angle my monitor a certain way. Thanks!
  16. Jeremy has provided a patch that resolved my issue. AWESOME JOB!
  17. I'm working with Jeremy now to resolve this. I will update this thread when the problem is resolved.
  18. I purchased this but it doesn't appear to block any fake orders. It displays a message but then allows the user to continue placing the order. EDIT: Just ran another test. If my MaxMind score is less than 1 it will display the GeoFilter message and allow the user to continue ordering. If the MaxMind score is over 2.50 (same details but with a free e-mail instead of a fake one) it does not display a message at all and instead brings me to the MaxMind phone verification screen. Ideally we bought this product to prevent having to spent so much on MaxMind but it looks like we were mistaken.
  19. So I edited the clientareaproductdetails.tpl to add some HTML forms that post data to PHP pages. I am wondering what would be the best way to redirect back to clientarea.php?action=productdetails preferably with a message (error or success) after processing the PHP page? I tried using the header code but I get "Unauthorized Access Attempt", do I need to push some specific information back to WHMCS? Thanks!
  20. I no longer have a WHMCS license so the plugin is no longer being developed. If anybody is interested in buying it feel free to PM me. All it is is a simple plugin to generate the MyBB account based on a custom field.
  21. Not exactly. We've been using it since last November but there are some bugs we never could get worked out which prevented some orders from being placed so we decided to keep it in house instead of causing others to lose money over it. Sorry.
  22. I am having an ongoing problem getting remote forms to with work with my custom hooks and I belief I know what the problem is and have coded a workaround but it requires that one of the hooks not be called when the remote form is submitted through API. Can anybody think of a way to only call the hook locally (same domain as the WHMCS install or even by IP since the remote forms will be on different servers)?
  23. Can you provide the actual form code? Might be a problem in the form itself? That's the only thing I can think of since your code looks very close to mine.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated