Checkout cart is all messed up after patch any suggestions?

Just came across the same thing, on one install that isn't fully up to date (though patches are always applied). I opened a ticket, and was provided a new patch. Unfortunately, that made my whole install switch to Dutch language, and I'm unable to change it back in admin (it is in fact stuck on Dutch no matter what). My solution while I await a response was to use that patch, but copy the "english.txt" lang file and overwrite the Dutch one with it.

Seems to have temporarily resolved this for me.

Under setup->general-localisation, what is the language set on yours? Is it what you expect it to be?

When I checked my language is set on Turkish but it won't change to English when I click save it goes back to Turkish. Downloaded the english.txt file and copy/pasted the content to the turkish.txt file and re-uploaded the turkish file but still didn't fix the cart. Wow this sucks so bad because I just launched a huge promotion which was sent to my mailing list not knowing my cart was broke. This error just lost me thousands of dollars...

Uploading the newest patch sent from support and it didn't resolve the issue. I actually spent 3 hours on the phone with hostgator my host provider yesterday and they fixed my entire whmcs shopping cart as well as updated from 4.5 to 5.03 for me. I've never seen such great support, especially since they fixed a problem for a product that wasn't even theirs...