2checkout invoices

HostinPK

I am using 2checkout for webhosting site with whmcs. Whenever, user pays an invoice, it is not marked as a paid one. Even After fraud review, its not marked as paid.

I want that invoice must be marked as paid after fraud review, if it is passed.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Please ensure the notifications are configured in your 2CO account per our documentation: http://docs.whmcs.com/2CheckOut

If the problem persists take a look at Billing > Gateway Log at the time of payment and that should shed some light on the situation. If there's no entry at-all this suggests there's something preventing 2CO communicating with your server; usually misconfigured notification settings or a firewall blocking it.

• 3 weeks later...

My invoices are also marked unpaid using 2CO. The Gateway log says recurring billing successfully setup but for first payment has MD5 error despite both secret words being exactly the same. There seems to be other instructions to set up the approved url to https://domain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/2checkout.php and Direct Return to Links back to my website. Am I getting the unpaid error due to filling these in or does the Approve URL need to be left blank and Direct Return set to links back to my website?

Many thanks for advise in advance.

sk43